- Can I create my own Checklist?
YES. You can create your own checklist by navigating to Global Settings > Task Settings > Add New Checklist
- Can I import my employees?
YES. You can import your employees by uploading a CSV file.
- What is the difference between “Create New” and “Create a Copy of a Checklist”?
You can select “Create New” to create a custom checklist from scratch or select “Create a Copy of a Checklist” to make a copy of an existing checklist that you can then modify.
- What are the different types of checklists?
There are three types of checklists: daily, weekly and monthly.
- What are the different checklist categories?
There are three checklist categories: Equipment, Yes/No, and Temperature.
- Can I edit existing checklists?
YES. You can edit existing checklists by clicking the edit button.
- Can I delete a checklist?
NO. You cannot delete a checklist. However, you can deativate a checklist that is not currently in use and reactivate later if you wish to use it again.
- How are tasks sorted?
Tasks are sorted based or the order in which they are due. They are listed in the following order:
- Tasks that are due to completed by a specific time
- Tasks that are to be completed by end of day.
- Overdue tasks that were not completed on time
- Completed tasks