- Which POS service does Zip POS Reports integrate with?
Zip POS Reports integrates with Aloha and Xpient POS machines. In later releases, we look forward to supporting more.
- Can I edit the data in my database?
You cannot edit any data. You can view and analyze the data.
- Will our data be secure?
Your data will be secure. As long as you don’t give your login credentials to someone else, there will not be any data leak.
- How long do you keep our data?
We store the data forever. We usually don’t delete the data to consider your future re-subscription.
- Do I have to download any software to use it?
When you get started with Zip POS Reports, we will guide you through the steps and tell you what to download. But YES, you have to download the software and install it in your back office server. None of the software you download and install cost anything. It all comes with the application.
- Do I need a computer to use Zip POS Reports?
As of right now, you can access Zip POS Reports through a computer or a tablet by using the web application. However, you will be able to use Zip POS Reports even from your mobile device in the near future.
- Is there any way to know that the data being polled is mine during installation?
YES. Before we start polling, we give you the data of the last three given days for you to confirm during installation. If it does not match your data, retry or contact Hubworks support.