May 07, 2017 / By Zip Checklist / In Hubworks / Comments
Why Task Management Software Is a New Trend in The Restaurant Industry
Restaurants Tools and Trends are Always changing, Stay Ahead of The Game
The new trends enter the restaurant industry every year, and while some just come and go, others are definitely here to stay. The beverage boom, the love for local food, and the tendency to order small plates or tapas may disappear in the next few years, but the process of applying new technologies just started. Why productivity and to-do apps are so important today? First of all, it’s hard to control all aspects of restaurant business in this hectic modern world without any help. The second and the most important reason is the new kind of customers and staff that start visiting and working in the restaurants – Generation Z as they call themselves.
For years the restaurant industry tried to satisfy the Millennials, but the social media savvy generation is already old enough to go out and make their own decisions about what they are going to eat. What does it means for the restaurants? First of all, this means switching to high-tech service, creating online presence, and finding the new, more efficient ways to control the employees. Changes are always not easy and thus restaurant employee task management software becomes the essential tool of small business owners who want to keep up with the times.
How to Fill your Restaurant Using Zip Checklist
When the owners of the restaurant see depressing picture of a dining room full of empty chairs and tables, they become determined to fill them. Waiting for a flood of customers, they desperately try expensive yet useless ways to promote their business forgetting that the simplest solutions are often the best. Zip Checklist is the tool you were looking for that can solve two problems at once:
Our online task management app makes team task management of daily, weekly and monthly task to do lists effortless. Try it free for 30 days.
Increase the level of sales and customer retention;
Control and organize your workers;
Focusing both on employees and customers, Zip Checklist helps you to build a better business. Knowing how important is the discipline and a positive customer experience for the restaurant’s reputation; you can gradually work on both with the staff task management app that is perfect for any business. Once you started your free 30-days trial, it’s time to learn how to use your new task management software properly to double your profit.
Make the most of your Task Management Tools:
1. Unite your team and make sure that each employee has downloaded the free app. In this way, you can always reach your employees, notify them, and manage shifts in the most fuss-free way possible.
2. When everyone is connected, it’s time to discover the amazing possibilities of online time management. First, create a unique shift schedule that works best for your restaurant. Then, post all the current news and notification on the dashboard. With Zip Checklist you can be sure that everyone will be in a loop with a current situation and the missed shifts will be in the past!
3. Create single and recurring tasks so nothing will be forgotten.
4. Once task is completed, don’t forget to remove it from the dashboard. Later you can access this information in the Cloud-based library in order to analyze the data, see the details of the past projects, etc.
5. Finally, you can use your new task management software to remind everyone about the important event, assign the tasks online, check the progress of each employee, and much more!