Hubworks, LLC. warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original ship date. During this period, we will repair or replace defective products with new or reconditioned parts at our option, without charge to you.
All original parts (parts installed by Hubworks at the original system build) replaced by us or our authorized service centers, become the property of Hubworks. Any after-market additions or modifications are not warranted. Replacement part(s) furnished in fulfillment of this warranty do not alter or extend the warranty period. The product owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
We make no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, quality, or conformity to any representation, documentation, or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below.
Except as provided below, Hubworks shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from your use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Hubworks be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding one hundred dollars USD ($100).
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Hubworks. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including the US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Hubworks shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Hubworks representative; (iv) damages resulting from viruses, spyware, overclocking, or other nonrecommended practices; (v) any third party software.
All returns must have a RMA number written on the outside of the package. Packages without an RMA number will not be accepted. RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days from the date of issue.
All shipping fees, to and from Hubworks, are the sole responsibility of the Customer. Customer assumes full liability for any loss or damage during shipping. No COD packages will be accepted.
A non-defective product may be returned within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price minus any shipping and restocking fees. No refund will be given for the original shipping fees or any shipping fees incurred due to the products return. Products that have been opened, used, tampered with, or where Hubworks ability to remarket or resell product is impaired are not eligible for return or refund. Hubworks maintains full discretion regarding a products eligibility or fitness for return. All non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping charges. Quantity purchases of five systems or more are not eligible for return.
To return a product, please follow procedures below:
1. Contact Hubworks Customer Care (by telephone or through our web support portal) to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Follow the instructions provided by our Customer Care staff to ship your product to our return address.
2. Once your product is received, it will be inspected. If your product is determined to be eligible for return, a refund will be processed within 4-6 weeks.
Break-Fix Warranty Service
Should you require repairs to your product, please follow procedures below:
1. Contact Hubworks Customer Care (by telephone or through our web support portal) to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Follow the instructions provided by our Customer Care staff to ship your product to an authorized repair center.
2. Pack the product in a well-protected box. Ship the product, along with your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number to the authorized repair center.
3. Upon receiving the product, Hubworks will, at our discretion, repair or replace your product. Your product will be shipped back to you within 2 weeks (depending on parts availability).
“Spare in the Air” Warranty Service
If you require a replacement product to be shipped to you immediately, please follow procedures below:
1. Contact Hubworks Customer Care (by telephone or through our web support portal) to request a replacement product.
2. If you have pre-purchased products that are stored by Hubworks, on your behalf (a “spare pool”), a replacement product from your available spare pool will be shipped to you. If you do not have a product available in your spare pool, you must purchase additional products prior to the shipment of a replacement product.
3. On receipt of the shipment, install the replacement product. Re-use the box and packing material to return the defective product for service. Place the included return-shipping label on the outside of the box and call the shipping carrier for pick-up.
4. Upon receiving the product, Hubworks will, at our discretion, repair or replace your product. Once repaired, your product will be placed in your spare pool within 2 weeks (depending on parts availability).